alie
I just watch a serial from japanese TV..
I remember some guy talk to his teacher who has a great looking, he said " hey sensei, when we are all born as humans, why is it that some are good looking guys and some, unattractive guys, like me? It's a lie that we're all equal!

and I start to think, some people with a good looking face or body, sometimes lack in brain, or some people with a smart brain, they haven't got a good looking appearances, maybe not about face that handsome or beautiful, in some movie, a bookworm is identical with a weak body, they not good at sport or else..
and some sport guy is identical with a empty brain.
but that's not always tho..

we human, there must be something that we can brag about ourself because we're good at it, and there must be something that we can't brag because we're bad at it.

let see, me, not really a good looking guys, not a smart one, quite weak at sport. so what can I brag?
and what can you brag about yourself?
0 Responses